Sawdays - octobre 2014, p3, (texte).
voir le facsimilé
CHARMING SMALL HOTEL / FRANCE
La Vinotière- Le Conquet
What attractions are nearby the hotel (e.g., sights, neighbourhood etc)?
- Historic center of Le Conquet, Fishing village, the port
- Shops open the Sunday too
- Beaches “Les Blancs Sablons” “Portez”
- Lighthouse of Kermorvan
- Island of Molène et Ouessant,
- La Pointe Saint Mathieu
- Brest, Museum, Oceanopolis aquarium
What is the hotel's location (which street, which station is it near, is there parking etc)?
Hotel de La Vinotière
1, rue du Lieutenant Jourden
29217 Le Conquet, France
By road : National expressway N12 Rennes-Brest
National expressway N165 Nantes Brest
By air : Brest airport : 33 km
By train or bus : Brest station : 24 km
By ferry to Roscoff : 90km
We don’t have private parking, it’s public parking.
We have a parking for the bicycle.
Which meals does the hotel serve?
- Continental Breakfast (extra ham and cheese on inquiry the day before).
- We don’t have restaurant in our hotel but around it, we have different restaurants (fish, crêpes…)
What is the price range for the rooms?
75.00€ to 135.00€
Breakfast : 10.00€ to 12.00€
How many rooms does the hotel have, and with what facilities?
- 10 rooms :7 double rooms with king size bed, 2 twins rooms, 1 family room
- Tea room
- Souvenirs shop
Which credit cards do you accept?
- Visa - Master card - American Express - Maestro - Cash
Are children accepted?
Are there any disabled facilities?
Yes, we have one room on the ground floor with fitted bathroom
Are pets accepted?
Yes, with an extra of 10.00€.
When, if ever, do you close in the year?